Over the years we have been very grateful for supporters who have raised funds for the project in Mandritsara. This is now becoming an important source of funds.
If you wish to raise funds for the Good News project, we suggest you go to our online fundraising site, run for us by Total Giving. Partway down this page is a blue ‘Fundraise‘ button. By clicking on this button you can setup your particular fundraising activity.
There are several advantages of using our Total Giving service:
- it allows immediate online giving, by debit or credit card, with the option to leave a message, and send a thank you message, with funds going direct to our bank account
- it facilitates giving by Gift Aid which is dealt with by Total Giving on our behalf
- they charge no fees unlike other online giving sites, so your gift is maximised.
Here are some examples of past or current fundraising:
- weddings – inviting guest to give to Mandritsara instead of presents; eg. Christian & Sarah; Sophie & Alastair; John & Emily.
- special birthdays or wedding anniversaries
- sponsored runs – eg: Simon Bramwell “Running for Madagascar“; Tamsin and Hannah “Not a sprint“
- Missionary support – eg: Vicky Hopley; and Peter & Brigid MacKenzie
If you have an questions about setting up a fundraising page, please contact our treasurer.