Friends of Mandritsara Trust support the project in supplementing the costs of a wide variety of important tasks and ministries.
Below are some links to further infomation about the finances of the Good News project in Mandritsara.
Planned costs for 2016
The attached page shows the expected income and running costs for the year, and the shortfall requiring support from abroad. It also shows the monthly amount that FoMT needs to raise to keep the project in Mandritsara fully funded for its day to day operations.
Options for giving
If you would like to give to something more specific than a general donation you may be interested in the following pages:
- Supporting patients – by funding their treatment
- Supporting staffing – training, salaries and visits to remote locations
- Replacing equipment (or purchasing new)
- Supporting specific departments – hospital, school, radio station, community health, etc.
How to help us
If you would like to help us provide this support to the Good News project, please follow a link below:
- If you live in the UK – please go to UK Giving, or
- If you live outside the UK – please go to International Giving.
If you have any questions about giving please send our treasurer a message.