Most of the missionaries working at Mandritsara are supported through other organisations such as AIM, SIM and TearFund Belgium. Anyone wanting to contribute to their support needs to do so through the appropriate organisation, using the links above.
However, a few are supported directly through Friends of Mandritsara Trust. Currently this includes:
- Vicky Hopley, the British optomtetrist
If you would like to support Vicky you can use any of the payment methods listed below:
- A regular gift – please click here
- A gift by internet banking and sent direct to the Trust’s bank account (Natwest Bank: Sort code: 60-22-28 and Account: 8152 5729). Please click here to send a message to the Treasurer with details of who it is for and if the gift is eligible for Gift Aid
- A donation by cheque or charity voucher sent to the UK Treasurer – click here for the address making your cheque payable to Friends of Mandritsara Trust. Please send details of who it is for and if the gift is eligible for Gift Aid
- A donation online via our Total Giving page. Please select the relevant person below:
- Vicky Hopley – please click here
If you have any questions do please contact the FoMT treasurer by clicking here.